Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS


Nithyananda rape case trial next date: 6 Sept. 2018


Updates from Courts

UPDATES FROM COURTS


Supreme Court DISMISSED ALL PETITIONS by Nithyananda and his Secretaries to Discharge them without a trial (June 2018)



NITHYANANDA FOUNDATION GUILTY OF FRAUD - US COURT ORDERED RETURN OF DONATIONS 2012

17 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against whistleblower Dharmananda (lenin) by Nithyananda Cult Members!!!!

14 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against victim Aarthi Rao by Nithyananda & his Cult Members!!!! (All of them after charge sheet against Nithyananda)

3 cases filed in the US against Accused 1 Nithyananda (Mr. Rajasekar), Nithyananda Foundation, Life Bliss Foundation,

4 cases filed in India against Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam for fraud:

Donors of Hyderabad Ashram, Rajapalayam Ashram,Trichy ashram and Seeragapadi Ashram (near Salem) demand that fraudulently obtained donations be returned

NITHYANANDA SLEAZE CD GENUINE : CID & FSL REPORT

Renowned Forensic Expert Padma Bhushan Prof. Dr. P. Chandra Sekharan states "video not morphed"


Nithyananda dismissed from Madurai Adheenam (on 19th Oct 2012), Nithyananda is banned from entering Madurai Adheenam mutt


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Swami Nithyananda had secret classes, even for tantric sex

The self-styled Godman, Swami Nithyananda seems to have made a lot of money from people who trusted him blindly. Nityananda Swami has proved himself to be a bit too smart with a typical type of business too. Swami reportedly used to provide inner awakening programs. These classes lasted for 15 days and this was, most importantly put up for foreign devotees. He used to charge $5,000 per course, which is approximately Rs 2.25 lakhs and was indeed a whooping amount.

This was known to be the major source of revenue stream for the Dhyanapeetam Ashram which is run by the controversial Godman. He harvested more than Rs. 35 crore, exclusively from this one program. This swami conducted a special program known as Devi Darshan which he conducts only once a year. On this particular day, Nityananda Swami used to dress up like a woman with godly appearance. And it was believed that if they touched him, the wishes of the devotees would be granted.

All there details were unearthed by the CID which has taken up the task to investigate the Godman after his recent scandal with a Tamil actress. It was also found that the Ashram held different programs for four categories of devotees. And those who were interested were forced to sign in a non-disclosure agreement. Interestingly, this agreement included a clause on Tantric sex too.

For those who wanted to join the Ashram, it was a must for them to attend the four levels of the program. It all started with Atma Spoorna for two days, Nithyananda Spoorna for four days, Bhakti Spoorna that lasted for seven days and finally was the Nithyananda Program that went on for about 15 days.

2 comments:

  1. Swamiji Nithyananda raped me and sodmyzed me against my will! I fought! I left my mark! I bit his penis and left my teeth marked scare on him. 2007, Spring, Nithyananda Vedic temple in Ohio. I reported this to the Delaware Police, in Ohio, they did not beleive me! One western women and all those professional men and women devotees and sweet Swamiji swearing I was making this up! They have been none stop harrassing me, threats, even harmed and totured my daughter in my own apt. here in Centerville, Ohio. Murdered my father, cousin, aunt,and Ray, in Dayton,Ohio. Oh, recently, March 2012, Swamiji Nithyananda traveled here on my fathers passport and documents! Here to kill me! The fight in my basement was pretty bad! After him andd his gang beat me, {Hello Susan aka Bhodima Bradford, Subba, Allen, Vejay, Gowri, Anjula, ect! Swamiji Nithyananda sodamyzed me against my will, so, as soon as he finished I grabbed his head! He had his hair pulled back into a bun, I sratched his face,neck, and chest! It was almost supernatural, for I made some very deep scrathes to which he said he would need actors make-up and plastic surgery! He had the Press meet in Chenna, India within 2 days! Swamiji Nithyananda's sperm and blood (DNA) is right here in my apartment and no-one will listen or believe me! March 2012! Evidence that could be taken at least and see if I am really lying and mental! But the coppers here will not even check! Go figure! It's OHIO! Yours, Sita gone bad! Swamiji Nithyananda named me this? Weirdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry to read that. I wish I could help. But God is watching and he will help, late bu sure. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete