Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS


Nithyananda rape case trial next date: 6 Sept. 2018


Updates from Courts

UPDATES FROM COURTS


Supreme Court DISMISSED ALL PETITIONS by Nithyananda and his Secretaries to Discharge them without a trial (June 2018)



NITHYANANDA FOUNDATION GUILTY OF FRAUD - US COURT ORDERED RETURN OF DONATIONS 2012

17 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against whistleblower Dharmananda (lenin) by Nithyananda Cult Members!!!!

14 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against victim Aarthi Rao by Nithyananda & his Cult Members!!!! (All of them after charge sheet against Nithyananda)

3 cases filed in the US against Accused 1 Nithyananda (Mr. Rajasekar), Nithyananda Foundation, Life Bliss Foundation,

4 cases filed in India against Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam for fraud:

Donors of Hyderabad Ashram, Rajapalayam Ashram,Trichy ashram and Seeragapadi Ashram (near Salem) demand that fraudulently obtained donations be returned

NITHYANANDA SLEAZE CD GENUINE : CID & FSL REPORT

Renowned Forensic Expert Padma Bhushan Prof. Dr. P. Chandra Sekharan states "video not morphed"


Nithyananda dismissed from Madurai Adheenam (on 19th Oct 2012), Nithyananda is banned from entering Madurai Adheenam mutt


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dharmananda (Lenin) Welcomes Custody - Continues His Struggle for Truth



It is a sad day for the supporters of truth and dharma as we post this message received yesterday. We are proud of Dharmananda (Lenin) for having the courage to become a whistleblower and stand up to Nithyananda and his cult. But we know that in this struggle for the truth, the divine will always be on the side of dharma and the truth will ultimately prevail, despite the setbacks.



Dear Friends,

Greetings from Dharmananda (alias Lenin Karuppan), the whistle blower who exposed the real face of Nithyananda. Self-­‐declared Avatar Nithyananda and his organizations are facing fraud charges in US from a devotee who lost crores of dollars, just like many others. There is information from US that Nithyananda also owns many benami companies there.

To confuse and misdirect the public and judiciary, many false cases are being filed, particularly against me and other important witnesses. In the case filed against me in Tamil Nadu, Nithyananda has successfully blocked my Anticipatory Bail petition. I am ready and willing to cooperate with Tamil Nadu police anytime. I always have respect and gratitude for Tamil Nadu police. They gave me protection when I escaped from Nithyananda and filed an FIR in 2010. Later I had chance to meet some senior people, and I have deep respect for their commitment to duty. In view of this I humbly wish to state that I will give full cooperation for bringing out the truth. I am surrendering to the Tamil Nadu CID today (14/03/2012).

Until now I was silent because I sincerely believed that getting Anticipatory Bail in the false case should not be difficult and my lawyer advised me to be patient. I have no reason to be afraid and I am always ready to cooperate for the sake of truth. I am happy I helped many innocent victims and devotees by exposing Nithyananda’s real face. Many devotees have thanked me personally for saving them. Their gratitude and good will is a great source of strength. And it will help me to fight against corruption and false propaganda. I am not afraid to stand for truth even though I am paying a heavy price for it. I will continue to fight against Nithyananda’s fraud!

I am willing to be in custody because I know that Truth will definitely win and my sacrifice will help many more in future! I profusely thank the media, which helped me by publishing true information, and the public for their support.



4 comments:

  1. I support your cause for truth. I have been so disillusioned after all of it came to light, and I have always appreciated your integrity and courage to stand up for the truth. Please continue to have faith and know that so many of us are looking to you to show the truth. We are keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for people who understand tamil really funny
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61nP6CqXkrY&sns=fb&fb_source=message

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was an exclusive Coverage on Suvarana TV news channel on Nithyananda on 3 rd June. Arthi Rao exposed Nithyananda in person in an elaborate interview. She narrated her experience of having been sexually abused by Nithyananda for 5 yrs.

    Nithyananda has filed a suit against suvarana kannada TV news channel for having telecasted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthi Rao shares her experiences of sexual abuse by nithyananda for 5 years.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XiE4LyGwI

    ReplyDelete